I have Bliss!

JMR

Bliss is aptly named! I’ve had Mille for 7 years; it has been 6 weeks since her rebirth with the Bliss System.

The truth is I was having a hard time getting Mille to follow my lead. Although I love how the machine works, the wheels were the downfall. I did replace the old brown wheels with Edge Rider wheels, which was a great improvement. I also went the foam and rice bags route and found the added friction helped my control but was hard on my body to push the machine around.

The Bliss system moves at a touch I can quilt with much more ease and accuracy. I can follow pantos easier, stay on the lines and quilt much faster than before. I had never been able to move the machine with the Micro-Drive handles because of the strength, or lack of, in my fingers and hands. But now I can move the machine with ease, control and accuracy and have installed the Micro-Drive handles again to help with the tiny details. Yes, using the needle down or channel locks is a good idea to keep from moving the machine unintentionally – it moves that easily. Another plus is the rails are stainless steel so there is no oxidation to remove from the rails and wheels.

Yes, I feel my quilting has improved with the Bliss upgrade – any my attitude too!

Archived