nothing wrong with 'original'! i agree...the size of the mini quilt should dictate the size of the quilting to match. :)

Kristina at website http://withakquilting.blogspot.com/ and personal blog http://froggybottomquilting.blogspot.com/

Hoppily quilting along with FROGGER - my Green Millennium, and TOAD - my Liberty. Quiltazoid equipped too!

Well, look at you go Karol! Congratulations on getting yours almost done! I had the quilt top finished Monday morning but can't decide on the quilting. I'm itchin' to post a picture of it, but guess I will refrain.:o

Cindy Thompson

(My perfect quilting combo...Milli and Quiltazoid)

Chrome Top Quilts

Mines quilted!!! I have to wait 2 mores weeks before I can send it.... can't post it either! This is like a kid waiting for a Christmas present ...... and we can't peek:P:P:P

Rebecca 

Northern Illinois

www.whitebydzine.blogspot.com  

If you want to touch the past, touch a rock. If you want to touch the present, touch a flower. If you want to touch the future, touch a life.     Michael Bernoff

alright...i got the design and the fabric in hand...so now to find the time to do justice to what i envision. :)

Kristina at website http://withakquilting.blogspot.com/ and personal blog http://froggybottomquilting.blogspot.com/

Hoppily quilting along with FROGGER - my Green Millennium, and TOAD - my Liberty. Quiltazoid equipped too!

Received my mini quilt Saturday! It's a Christmas quilt and so much fun to receive at the end of this hot summer! The quilter put some "bling" embellishment on it and invited me to add - How FUN is that????!!!!! Here are some photos:

post--13461904711074_thumb.jpg

Hi Cathy,

I hope you liked it. I was thinking of adding some decorative yarns or ribbon couching along the seams of the border and more flat ornaments all over but I don't know your taste. Could go either folk-artish or sophisticated victorian.

Corey

8E0E35981D02CAFC132FF6C4CC79AB40.png

Corey Starkey

IQ & Bllissed Millennium

Mine's in the mail too! Just waiting for the e-mail that she received it. This is exciting.... hurry up and get there. Hope she likes it. The post master said 7days......seven days is tooooo long for me.

Rebecca 

Northern Illinois

www.whitebydzine.blogspot.com  

If you want to touch the past, touch a rock. If you want to touch the present, touch a flower. If you want to touch the future, touch a life.     Michael Bernoff

Whhoaaaa!!! I'm still not finished yet!!! Yikes, I"ll have to tell company to fix their own dinner and I"ll get cracking on this!! I've been so busy suddenly and haven't been working on this little quilt, now I feel like a slacker!! I'll get it done to mail on the 1st no matter what!!

Shar Schmutz

www.CottonCandyQuilting.com

Blissed Millennium Owner

You ladies got me going so now I can say I have finished mine and will put it in the post next Monday when I go to town.

I hope my swappee likes it!

Lyn

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!

I am working hard to finish my partners--hopefully in a another week. If by chance mine arrives before I finish this one--I promised myself I would not open mine till I have put hers in the mail. That is incentive!!!

1FF5C43AF6B35F079A7C79D1DE60680E.png