M&M Wheels

I got my M&M wheels and after a bit of practice on guild baby quilts, just because I had not quilted for more than a month, loaded one of my quilts and finished it earlier this week. The wheels are definitely worth getting, they are so smooth. I have more control of my Millie and it is much easier to place the stitches where I want them. The original wheels where good and I had a smooth ride with them, but the M&M wheels are exceptional and I'm very happy with them and glad that I got them.

I believe the cost is $240 for 8 wheels. DH installed them for me and he raved about the instructions that were included. He said he hadn't seen better written instructions for anything, which included excellent photos for step-by-step installation. DH can be critical, so this coming from him says APQS has done an outstanding job of putting the information together. He even said that I should pass on his comments, so here they are, APQS, once again you've done a great job! :cool:

Yes, I think they are much smoother than Edgeriders........

Janette. I'm sorry....

Yes, I could outline applique and SID before. I have been quilting a long time and I have had a lot of practice. My machine is awesome and set up to a tee.. HOWEVER I could never outline applique or SID or quilt on a diagonal with one hand in non SR or SR with one hand while video recording with the other hand. To me that is "priceless" as the commercials say..

I am a happy camper with the M&M wheels I love the Glide system too and would love to have the entire system at some point but for now......

Linda and everyone else. Please go ahead and place your order on my website. I will ship once I can get more in. it will help me be more prepared in the future. The ones I had on back order sold out fast. I think I am one set short as it is. So yes please place your orders ASAP you will not be charged until the are shipped to you. Thanks so much.

• 3 weeks later...

Myrna,

Perhaps you can help clarify about the wheels. I have the edge ridgers on my Milli and find it difficult to move smoothly. I have been looking at the Bliss system and now I see your post about the M&M wheels. A big difference in price!

Can you explain what each is supposed to achieve and would I be just as happy with the wheels or should I buy the new Bliss system. Also do you carry the bliss system or do I have to order it from APQS?

Thanks, Missy

Patty,

You are so sweet. You always catch me asking questions and jump right in to help me out. I don't think the open house on the 11th is going to work. DH and I are working on some major health issues at the moment but we had discussed perhaps going to the Jacksonville show.

Will I be able to test drive the system in your booth?

My quilting has come a long ways since you first me me, lol. I enjoy my machine.

Missy

Archived