New CL template, background fillers

Sheri Butler

I had Michael make me an 18" board with 2 different background fillers, which, we all know are so wonderful, time consuming, and we strive to make them perfect!

Well, i've tried it out and I LOVE IT!

I'm hoping I can get a few more made, as I have several ideas.

What I love, is the fact that now, making whole cloth's, filling in backgrounds other than McT (which I do LOVE, by the way!) and basic meandering, and micro stippling, has opened up a whole new world for the CL owners!

I can't say enough!

Here is the picture of the 18" board.

I am still working on a Nebraska Husker Quilt, and the two designs are being used in the "N" and the black background of the "N". I will try to get clear posts of them and get them up.

The light isn't the best in my quilting room the past few days, so I will try today while the sun is out.

post--13461904577781_thumb.jpg

Won't it be nice to get those background fillers just the perfect size every time? That will be neat. Am I right that each little design is like a 1 inch block since that's an 18" board? That's really tiny and using the board should help the stress of making the filler that tiny. Cool.:cool: Can't wait to see what it looks like quilted out. Keep us posted.

I know these pics are not the best..but I have not had good lighting and I've only been able to use my camera on my phone. I will definitly have to post pics when the quilt is done, I can get it OFF the frame, and some decent pics!

Yes, these are like 1" there are awsome! Note, some of my designs i'm asking Michael to do will be 3/4" inch!!!!!!!!

post--13461904578203_thumb.jpg

Archived