NEXT MOXIE MEETING???

Hi all,

I just got an email from Linda A., turns out she will be not be able to host until the spring. Anyone want to host the next one?? I would love to have everyone here again but I doubt you all would appreciate the weather in November.

Hopefully someone will step up. Just ask anyone who has done it. It is a BLAST!!

Guest Linda S

I'd love to do it, but I live in a tiny cottage and really could not accommodate everyone. I'll keep my eyes open for the announcement of the next meeting.

Linda

Its not a What is a Moxie...its a WHO are the Moxies...they are a group of quilters in the NW states area....they come from all over Idaho, Washington, Oregon, and they have a couple of strays...Me from New York, Mary Beth in Missouri and I think now Shannon from Georgia.... They meet quarterly at different homes and have a "Moxie" meeting...show and tell and tips and techniques, and the best part FOOD.....

Lori - you are my kind'a girl! Any reason to have a party is a good thing.

Nora, I think meeting at your home would be fine, and I would love to have everyone here again sometime in the future. As Lynda & Debbie have said - it's a blast

- - - - - - - - - - - - -and

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - It makes me clean up my house!!! :cool::D:P:cool:

Barb - why don't you try and host one in spring, summer or fall? Or all the shows going on then? Would love to come to the other side of the Hill!;)

Here I was thinking I got my "walking shoes" literaly, only to come

home to find out I am having my "hardware" removed in October with 6 weeks

recovery, all I can say is I am so bummed! I enjoyed every minute of our meeting, but must confess it was worth all the fun even though I couldn't walk after wards, I just can't do stairs yet come to find out! :(

Hi Lynda ~

And all you Moxies I finally was able to meet .... Thank You Lynda for being the hostest with the mostest....now I can't wait to get the new M&M wheels. Show 'n Tell is always loads of fun.....

I doubt I'll be able to travel until next spring. 4 weeks from today my left knee will be replaced and they don't want you traveling too soon afterwards.

Lynda your studio was more than fabulous, I see why you spend so much time there creating such gorgeous quilts....Thanks again Lynda, it was so much fun that day at your home.....Tell "Liver Lips" "HI" again 4 me....

Happy quilting,

Archived