Dave-Jane

Lets all estimate***Prize Added***08/30 **We have a winner!!

Sorry - the contest has ended !!!!

But any of our forum friends who read this, can have a 30% discount on our web page - just enter, "estimate" in the discount code. See the addition to the original post. We had fun doing this!!!!

Question about marking - we use the blue pens from JoAnn Fabrics that disappears with water. Never a problem coming off with water and lightly rubbing, but just to be safe we always test and never leave it on for more than a day.

Jane and Dave (Grasshopper) Brown APQS Dealer,Quilt Design,Piecing,Long Arm Quilting Custom Racks, Wall Hangers, L.A. Clips, Millie and Lenni front Laser Brackets, Sundries. www.countryquiltsncrafts.com Randolph, Wisconsin

yes - the pin cushions, too!!!

Jane and Dave (Grasshopper) Brown APQS Dealer,Quilt Design,Piecing,Long Arm Quilting Custom Racks, Wall Hangers, L.A. Clips, Millie and Lenni front Laser Brackets, Sundries. www.countryquiltsncrafts.com Randolph, Wisconsin

Oh goody !!!!! They are so unique. I will go online and order..........You mentioned before that we needed to specify color............I like the burgandy wool and the lighter "oak" wood if I have a choice.

Thanks !!!!! :D

D7F6E8B831DDA5A10DA95B7BBCD5C9C7.png

APQS Millenium and Quiltazoid

Back to top -

Thank you Lyn!!

This has been an amazing topic to read through. The piecing prices per hour are a good reminder not to underprice how much our skills are valued at, should someone request a quilt from start to finish.

Thanks Dave-Jane for starting such a good topic. It's certainly helped clear the water for me currently, having just had a request for a commission quilt from start to finish. Unfortunately the photos wouldn't open on my computer, but I bet the quilt that was the subject of this discussion was indeed beautiful. :)

5D9B899E078457BB53D3F7C6030FEE84.pngJulie & "The Pearl Girl"

Hand guided 2012 Blissed Millennium with Glide.

http://heritage-keepsakes.blogspot.com.au