Circle Lord Contests - there are two!

yankiequilter

I was browsing the Circle Lord site, dreaming of new templates and making my wish list longer, and WOW, there are two contests! I knew about the "I Love My Circle Lord" contest, but there's also an "I Wanna Circle Lord" contest. And both contests will have $500 winners! :cool:

31 people have already written about why they love their Circle Lord, so we're going to get a 15% discount. But, HEY, we need a total of 50 entries and if just 19 more write the discount will be 25%. C'mon! We can do it!

And there's no better time for those that wanna Circle Lord to get one. If only 20 of those that wanna Circle Lord write about why and enter the contest, everyone writing will get 15% off, and you need just 30 people to get the 25% discount. So far there are only 6 entries in this contest, so you need to get writing and take advantage of this opportunity.

I don't think there's ever been a time when the Circle Lord has been more affordable...you could have it for only $375 with the discount. Plus, you get the discount on all the templates. Michael has the wonderful payment plan to make it so much easier to pay for.

And just so y'all know, Michael doesn't pay me to tell you this....I just love my Circle Lord, the beautiful templates and designs that are available, the great customer service, and high quality of the product that he makes himself. I'm a happy customer and love to share the news about a spectacular product! :P:P:P

Georgene, they count separately. For the CL Lovers the total needs to be 50 entrants to get the 25% discount, and for the Wanna CL there needs to be 20 entrants for 15% discount and 30 entrants for 25% discount. And someone from each of the groups will win a $500 template credit.

Debbie, to enter the contest, go to the CL website and click on "I Wanna Circle Lord Contest", then "Click to enter comments". Easy to get to:

http://circlelordindex.blogspot.com/

While you are at the web site, take a look at all the wonderful templates that are available. When you click on the blue text on the site another page opens that shows some of the fabulous quilting that can be done with the particular template.

Debbie, don't wait until after you get your machine to order your Circle Lord - this is definitely the best time ever! The contest ends September 30. You can give Michael a call and he will be happy to help you and answer any question that you may have about the Circle Lord.

You gals wont EVER be disappointed! I am in LOVE with my CL, and Michael doesn't pay me either!!!!

It's just one of those awsome tools that I can't believe I lived without before I purchased it. And more and more templates will be in the making!

C'mon gals...get a going on this, and enter the contest!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived