need a favor - presentaion done

I'm working on my guild presentation for tomorrow night and need a few more pictures. I know I've done lots of quilt ideas over the past 3 years but do you think I can find them? I found one that I did for Linda for her baby bonnets quilt but I can't find any other. If I did a drawing for you and you know where the link is could you send me the link? I delete these after I post them but now they would come in handy! Thanks for any help.

Libby thanks that is a good one. I think I'll add it to my slide show even though I'll be giving my presentation in 5 hours! LOL Thanks.

Julie thanks for the vote of confidence. I hope the butterflies calm down. LOL Hopefully the guild will find the presentation helpful. There will be about 150 members there! Yikes. Hopefully my words won't escape me!

Good luck this evening Heidi,, just think about all the positives you will be giving them, that many do not know about now. You will be fine. If you could stand up to IB you can stand in front of a small group like that.

Hugs for calmness, and a few prayers, too.

Well I'm done and I didn't puke on anybody! LOL I'll bet there were 125 - 150 guild members present but all in all it went well. I think I covered everything and everybody seemed take something away from it. A lot of guild members came up after and said it was great so that makes a girl happy! Thank you all for helping me out and thank you all that shared your presentations and pictures with me! It really saved me a lot of work and I was able to pull together an informative presentation. If any of you are ever in need of a presentation let me know and I'll forward you what I did. Off to bed! It was very long, long, long day!

THanks Dell & Shana. I slept but sure didn't sleep long enough. I had to get up by 5:30 so I could start work earlier than usual so that I can take my MIL to the eye doctor. I'm sure by the time it is bed time tonight I'll be ready!

Shana I'll try to email it to you but if it is too big I'll copy it to cd for you and give it to you when we finally get to meet! See you soon and safe travels!

• 3 weeks later...

Heidi - Can you email to me please?? I have been looking for your old post on here about getting ready for the talk.... there were a couple of comments I wanted to use. I had asked Grammie Tammie if she could email me her ideas, but have not seen a response from her. Thanks in advance for all of your help.

p.s. I went back and look at those link and added them into my Favs too - great quilting!

Congratulations, Heidi!

I'm sure it was a job well-done! Lucky guild!!!

I am scheduled to do a similar talk for a local California guild. You mentioned you'd be willing to share. I would sure appreciate it! Especially any "boo boo" pictures you have of quilt problems.

Thanks in advance!

Lin Squires

Lin's Longarm Quilting

Linsq@comcast.net

Archived