Equipment for sale

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Hubby's surgery goes well too. I hadn't heard from you since I had written you right after I recieved your list and was a little worried. Please don't worry about me. Take very good care of yourself!!!!! That's a must before you can care for others! You and your family will be in my prayers. BTW here's a BIG ((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))

Thank you all for understanding. I will get everything under controll after today. We are going to venture out of the house today and just stroll 3 - 4 houses down the street and back. Rod is feeling okay, but he knows the pain pills have helped him not feel the pain. He wants to try to go without them. I'm thinking I should have ground one up and put it in his oatmeal :D

Jen is doing better, I think. She just got a new IV needle on Saturday, but has been able to unhook, wrap it up, and leave the house a couple of times. It's like pulling into the gas station for a refill. She does well till she starts running out of fuel.

Rod went to work today, but I had to drive him. He is leaving work when I pick him up at 2:30, I think he will be ready to go home by then....6 AM - 2:30 will be plenty!

• 2 weeks later...

I am working on orders and will be contacting those who I have filled orders for.

After I have filled orders and contact those people, I will post the rest of the items here for sale.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause for anyone out there....but if you could see the hundreds and hundreds of emails I have - that I cannot possibly answer, you would understand.

Thank you all!!

Archived