Bliss arrived--now installed! First stitching photo

ffq-lar

Oh Gosh.....You mean there is ***No Stylus** with the Bliss ??? My new FSR .. come's this Wed. and I need a stylus as I work from the back 99% of the time ..( hope to change that with this new machine :P ) but for now I would need that . By the way those of you that have the Hartley Fence, do you really use it that much? If so ..is it hard to use and does it take a lot more time to use ? I am thinking about getting one ,but since it is so high I would like to make sure it is something I would get the use out of . Thank you Pat

I had the Bliss at Innovations and then was able to set it up in my studio for a few days, as I also had a customer who wanted to see it. I quilted my grandson's quilt while it was here and WOW!! I was able to do CC with no problem at all. I have never had my CC look like much of anything and would never have used it on a customer quilt, but with Bliss I wouldn't even think twice about doing it.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end and the Bliss has moved on to California for another show.

Wow Linda love your new feathers. they are awesome. Now if my fairy godmother will just deposit that money tree in the backyard I will order Bliss too. Congratulations on getting it my friend. I have always so admired your quilting abilities. I can only imagine the beauties you are going to put out now if you say this makes you better.

Archived