FINALLY finished

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O.K. Libby....you have had your Millie for only one year and you can do that?????and you're envious of what others post??? Oh my Libby, no need to worry. You are right up there in my books! That is one fabulous looking quilt and you should be very proud.

If it only took you one year to do this kind of work, I bet it will take me at least.....10years :P:D;)

My mind is just spinning from all the wonderful comments about my quilting. You people are the best!

Yes, Debbie, I am a perfectionist. But I'm just so lost sometimes. Whenever members post a picture and ask, "How would you quilt this?" I'm thinking, "I'd give it back!" I can't look at a quilt and see the possibilites. This quilt is beautiful because Joanne found a quilting design that was just over the top! In my mind anyone could quilt this pattern. Using DeLoa's rulers is so easy. I guess I just don't give myself credit sometiimes.

Anna, I'm so glad you'll be at CAMP MOWANA! None of my friends could go so I'm driving almost five hours to attend. It's going to be such a great opportunity for me. I've only taken two hands on classes last year from DeLoa. I attended MQX but didn't want to take the hands on classes because I'm almost six feet tall and I didn't think the machines would be comfortable. DeLoa's bringing me a stool so I hope I can use it and still quilt! Can't wait to meet you!

Archived