HELP

Judi when I had my Ult 2 she started doing that on me, I called the factory and they said something about the motor. I just brought another motor and that motor did the same thing. So as it got faster I just kept turning it down. It seemed like it only did that to me when the motor got hot. A few months after that I traded my machine off. Bonnie Botts might be the one to talk to, she had a Ultimate 2 for many years.

still have not completely fixed the thread cutter. I used an allen wrench to adjust from underneath. first it kind of bound up as I had it too far then it took threetimes to cut the thread. Have to keep playing withit till I( get it where it should be. The set screw was a bit loose but I will get it eventually. I do have a friend who hand quilts for me when I don't want to ruin the quilt on the Millenium.

You might check the belt tightness. I have an Ult 1, and had some problems with speed, and with stopping stitching when I pushed the stop button. I got out the maintenance CD and went through everything. My belt was way too loose, and I couldn't tighten one side because the screw hole was stripped. APQS sent me out a new longer screw immediately and I have had no further trouble.

Archived