2004 Millinum for Sale $9000 free delivery w/in 300 miles

The family is anxious to get the bedroom back so I am dropping the price to $9000. This is a great lightly used machine and if the buyer is local I will be happy to give lessons.

Drop me a line if you are interested bwiskus@msn.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a lightly used 2004 Milli. This was a personal use machine not a business.

I hit post last night on this but did not do a good deal on the description. I am selling my long arm after much consternation and deliberation. It seems my quilting room would be put to better use as a kid’s bedroom. I am just not using the machine enough to justify having it.

Options and specs:

14 foot table

Stitch regulator

Auto needle position

Laser Light

Power Fabric Advance w/ foot pedal

Power bobbin winder

I will also include my pantos approx. 8 and thread, approx 15 spools, extra needles and books.

Shipping will be paid by buyer, however if you are in or near Minnesota I may be able to deliver it to you.

$10,500 and the promise to put her to good use and she is all yours

I can be contacted at bwiskus@msn.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to put this back on top. I think it is competitively priced but I am not having much luck if any of you can suggest something to help get this great machine to a new home please let me know.

I have one addition I will deliver this machine and set it up with in 300 miles.

• 3 months later...

Archived