Circlelord September Contest Winners

circlelord

I am pleased to announce the winners of our September contests.

Congratulations!!

I LOVE MY CIRCLELORD CONTEST WINNER

Caroline

"Purchasing the Circle Lord system was the best longarm quilting business decision I have made. I bought my APQS Millenium in the spring of 2009. With very little knowledge about longarm quilting, and even less about running a business, I decided to buy the Circle Lord system and several of the giant templates. Customers came running! They loved the beautiful designs, the quick turnaround, and the reasonable pricing. I loved that I could start quilting for customers right away, with no learning curve, and perfect results - every time. I now have the confidence to do custom work, and, of course, the Circle Lord small templates will play a front and center role in my custom work - now, and well into the future. Thank you Circle Lord! Caroline Berch, APQS Millenium Quilting for my many happy customers!"

I WANNA CIRCLELORD CONTEST WINNER

Farmquilter Susan

"I don't have a Circle Lord, but I would like to get the system so I can quilt quickly and perfectly on my customers' quilts. As a professional longarm quilter, time is money, so, if I could produce high-quality, consistent quilting with a CL, in a shorter period of time, that would be fabulous! I quilt on an Innova 18" on a 12' frame."

Susan

Will the winners please email me with their name and address information, so that I can arrange for their $500.00 product prize.

Thank you all who sent in your comments. You have a 25% discount on Circlelord products ordered

during October. Just send me your wish list, and I'll send you a quote.

I am THRILLED! :P:P

I'm spending the evening looking at the Circle Lord website to see what I need/want/must have!! Those micro-fillers are looking mighty tempting, but its going to be a tough decision!

I think everyone really expressed themselves well in their letters. They were great fun to read. It's a great product and obvious that I'm only one of many who feel that way. I really, truly love my Circle Lord. .

• 2 weeks later...

I received my prize package today!! :P:P

I got the two micro-filler boards that Sherri Butler helped design. I just thought they looked like too much fun! I also got the square spirals. They looked like they would be quite useful.

Of course, I went oveboard a little, and bought some stuff with the 25% discount that Michael is offering (to all contestants). I think this is only available in October, so I thought I'd take advantage. I got the small Aztec. I had the big one, but some quilts just need the smaller one. And I got the mini-clam boards (the giant templates). Thanks to Georgene for her help! I have a couple of applique quilts that I think this would look great on as background filler instead of the usual cross-hatch. I can't wait to try it all out!

I'm hoping that people could share what they may have bought during the sale. It would be nice to know everyone's reasoning for what they ordered. I struggled with my decisions, but I know that this quilt group can be very creative and have different uses / ideas for what they buy. For example, I would never have thought of using the cables for feather spines until I read it on this forum.

Congratulatiions, Caroline and Susan! Caroline, you've chosen great templates, and you'll have fun using them all! Susan, I hope you jump in here and let us know that you now have a Circle Lord. It is an incredible quilting tool and one you will enjoy using that will give you stunning results.

I spent my 25% October discount on the Aztec, mini Aztec and Hearts. I've been taking Deb Levi's courses at MQR. She's doing hearts next, I just knew she'll convince me that I must have it.

I've slowly (for me) accumulated many of the circular templates. And I have their cross hatch and large spiral.

Annie, I received a Deb Levi free class last year from Michael because I took advantage of a special he had. I never took advantage of it because I couldn't find how on the MQR site how to register for just one class. Right now, when I go there I see 'April classes now registering'.

Anyone happen to know how to register for just one class?

Originally posted by carolinequilts

Annie, I received a Deb Levi free class last year from Michael because I took advantage of a special he had. I never took advantage of it because I couldn't find how on the MQR site how to register for just one class. Right now, when I go there I see 'April classes now registering'.

Anyone happen to know how to register for just one class?

Try this link:

http://www.mqresource.com/home/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=11&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=96

It's a page where you can sign up for just the June class, or click on a link to sign up for any 2 of the classes she's doing this year (past and future). Sorry, I don't see where to sign up for just one right now.

I love Deb Levy's CL classes! They are wonderful.

I am taking another class on MQR on feathers, but I lost interest in the presentation, so only went through about half the class.

I hope Deb Levy does more classes, although, I heard or read somewhere that she won't be doing any more, as she needs a (well earned) break from doing the videos. I'm sure they are a lot of work!

MQResource Home page http://www.mqresource.com/home/

Click Shop

Click Online Classes

Click Circle Lord Classes

Click Make own Package

That will take you to the list of classes

Yes it's such a shame that Deb is taking a break from classes, she is so inspirational...someone else will probably take over in a while!

Hope that helps!

Archived