Circlelord September Contest Winners

circlelord

• 2 weeks later...

Well, for my purchases, I first bought the Push Button Cross Hatch System and the Starburst Template. Then because I liked the Pushbutton thingy so much, I bought the Diamond Crosshatch to also use with it.

Then I decided on the Honeycomb Template. I had a special project in mind for that. I had wanted to do something with it to enter in the Innovative Template category at MQX, but because of lack of participation, it's been discontinued as a category.

I wish we could get it back in the show. Maybe if all us CL'ers asked for it????

Oh, I almost forgot. I also ordered the new giant Meander template. My friend, Nannie, who uses my machine periodically, really wanted that. She liked it a lot.

Thank goodness for the monthly payment plan with no interest.

Well, I had forgotten about the cut-off date until I read this thread again. Well, very late last night I ordered some new toys.

I ordered the Push Button Cross Hatch System and the 2-piece Cross Hatch long boards, and also the Mini Clam long boards, with the hope that I can use the Push Button system with the Mini Clams from the front of the machine.

Carolyn, your sheep quilt looks great and that's what prompted me to order the Mini Clams.

Archived