OPINIONS PLEASE: M & M Wheels

I just bought new wheels, but I don't know what they are called. They are black. I have the boxes right here, but I don't see "M&M" anywhere on it.

I went to Connie in Lewisville to try out the bliss system just a few weeks ago. I wasn't that impressed with it since my machine already moved pretty well. She asked me to step over to another machine that just had the new wheels. I went NUTS!!!! I was thrilled that I could just buy the wheels for 1/10th of the cost of the bliss.

Put the wheels on my 06 Millie when I got home. Put on a whole cloth quilt to do for my kitties. I WAS AMAZED AND TOTALLY DELIGHTED!!!! If I can figure out how to post a pic here, I will. I did the entire quilt without a single ruler or guide. FABULOUS!

If these are the "M&M" wheels, they are worth every penny. I don't feel I need anything else.

Hugs, Joy

My husband installed my M & M's yesterday. It took him about 2-1/2 hours, and we did not take the machine off the frame. He just propped it up on pieces of wood while replacing the wheels. The only problem we had is the stitich regulator. We need to re-adjust the encoder wheel to be in better contact with the new wheel. That isn't a big deal, and will only take a few minutes, he says. The feel of the machine is much improved. It wasn't bad before, but is way better now. Worth the money, for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Love them!!!!! Put them on my Millie with IQ. They are great glides like a dream. Side note: make sure to follow directions to the letter. They do have a right side up and it makes a huge difference, especially if adding them with a computerized system.

Archived