What are your favorites and most needed

I have a CL but seldom use it. I will probably be posting it for sale after returning from vacation.

My favorite most used templates:

Straight edge that came with the Hartley extended base.

Nested Circles from Quilters' Rule

Nested Ovales from Quilters' Rule

Crosshatchers from Dennis and Linda Rech

My new Double S Rulers from Quilters' Rule/Rhonda Beyer.

R and S Design Boards

fav ruler - little one by deloa. i like it cause it is so small that it forces me to move my hand so i dont wobble. imho, i think everyone should get a little one when they are beginners. it just makes you do it right which i hope will translate into good habits.

i just got the castle by deloa, but have not had much time with it yet.

Any small rectangle--I have an Itty Bitty and a 2 1/2" x 6" rectangle Den made for me.

Dragon Scales by Quilter's Rule for meticulous CCs and home-stitched clamshells.

What boards I have are R&S--tiny basketweave and BF.

My want-list for Christmas are Ronda's curved crosshatch set and Quilter's Rule's Cable.

I love Deloa's castle for SID. I also love her Appliguide. Lately, I've been getting good at SID around appique with the micro-drive handles, so don't know if I will replace the Appiguide with the micro drive handles eventually - not yet though...

I have a few templates for circles and ovals, which I use mainly for archs, not cirlces, because I use my Circle Lord for circles, which I love. I wouldn't give up my Circle Lord.

My favorites are Deloa's Little One, Castle 2nd and I would be lost without her boomerang rulers. What I love most about the boomerang rulers is that you can use the inside or outside curve and get the same arc! Makes curved cross hatching very easy. I have the Quiltazoid and would not get rid of it. I use it mostly for piano keys, 1/4" cross hatching and circles but also use design boards. It is a great tool!

Guest Linda S

I have a Circle Lord, I use it frequently, and yes, I still use templates!

I could not live without my Janet-Lee's Favorite Ruler (Gadget Girls). I also have the Little Girl and Sherry Rogers-Harrison's Dainty Ditcher. I have a set of ovals -- I often quilt with an oval in my hand to help guide me around smooth shapes. I also have a few curved templates for feather spines, Renae's Arcs (including the lasered one for curved cross hatching).

Linda

Archived