Ribbles Template

Georgene

Ribbles Template

Some of you may remember when Michael showed this template on the forum and was thinking about scrapping it.

Well I decided I wanted one and I've done several quilts with it. What's so great about it is how FAST is goes. No backtracking, no sharp corners. You can glide the machine with one hand while following this template.

It's great as a masculine design on a quilt. I don't know if Michael has decided to continue making it or not. It might depend on people's interest in the template.

I'm posting pictures of two of the quilts I've used it on. As you can see, our dog Bella (English Springer Spaniel) loves one of the quilts.

post--13461904885223_thumb.jpg

:P:P:P Georgene, this template is great! Michael let me have one, too and it is soooooo quick and easy to use! It will be a wonderful template on quilts for kids, guys, or community quilts. Just imagine...you could use it to quilt fabric/batting/backing and cut into placemats and have a gift almost ready in 15 minutes, it is that quick! I love it on the batik that you did.

Here's a community quilt that I used Ribble on.

post--13461904916214_thumb.jpg

Carmen, Ribbles seems to make those pinwheels spin. Did you get the large or the small one. When I got mine he asked if I wanted the large or small. I said the large. I figured bigger is quicker.

Joy, same price as others, I believe. Maybe Michael will decide to list it and produce more. I don't think it's in production, not sure.

Sara, Michael and his wife, Kay, make the Circle Lord and all of the fabulous templates. Here's a link to the web site. Just click on the blue template name while on the web site and it will open a link to quilts that have been done with the template. On the right side of the page that the main link opens you will find a link to the Circle Lord quilt show challenge and hundreds of quilts that were done with the Circle Lord and the CL templates. The CL is so easy to use and you get spectacular quilting with no effort at all!

http://circlelordindex.blogspot.com/

Archived