MQX brochure in the mail

CWBowser

I received my catalog by email on Saturday. I am planning on going but havent decided on which classes to take. I'd like to take two vacation days from work, possibly Thursday and Friday so which classes I take will depend on when they are being offered. So far it's looking like I may be taking the classes that Deloa is offering and I'd love to take a class with Karen McTavish. I'd also like to take the machine maintenance class. Any recommendations from you girls that have attended in previous years?

Linda,

You will be at the premiere West coast MQX in the fall next year. So you will need to let us know how it is.

Carol,

Any class with Dawn or DeLoa are great. Kimmy Brunner is wonderful too. I have never taken a hands on class at MQX so I don't know much about them. Karen McTavish's How am I supposed to quilt this? was great because you bring your own quilt and she gives great ideas. Dawn does a class like that too and it is wonderful too. Remember to bring a camera. You can take pictures in most of the classes. Sometimes that helps you remember what your notes say when you get home.

You still haven't gotten yours Heidi? I know it's not the same but the Catalog Viewer is "almost" like having it in hand.

http://www.mqxshow.com/catalog2011/

If you don't get it in the next day or two, let me know and I'll send another one. We have had reports of an occasion loss and my gut tells me that it's because the ladies at the post office want to read it. I have to provide my own post office with one for behind the counter. :) :)

Janet-Lee

Originally posted by Janet-Lee

You still haven't gotten yours Heidi? I know it's not the same but the Catalog Viewer is "almost" like having it in hand.

http://www.mqxshow.com/catalog2011/

If you don't get it in the next day or two, let me know and I'll send another one. We have had reports of an occasion loss and my gut tells me that it's because the ladies at the post office want to read it. I have to provide my own post office with one for behind the counter. :) :)

Janet-Lee

Thanks Janet-Lee! It finally came yesterday and I got to the mail before hubby! I really wanted the paper copy because I"ve had so many doctors visits for MIL and mother that I need something fun and exciting to look at while I'm waiting! I think by April I will need a few days of R & R! 4 appointments this week and next and none of them are for me! My crown needs to be replaced & I'm due for eyes but I just can't seem to find the time. Found out yesterday mom's wrist was broken in the accident so off for a cast this morning. Doesn't seem to be ending! Thanks for giving me some wonderful reading.

Originally posted by Butterfly

Heide,

You DO sound like you need some fun time. Will you be going to MQX?

Jess

Jess,

Yes fun sounds really good. I'm going to Houston in 2 weeks so I plan to have a good time! I will be going to MQX, probably Thur. - Sat. or maybe Wed. night. Charlotte and I have come the last 3 years and have a great time.

I really enjoyed MQX last year (my 1st time) and thought the classes, venue and people were wonderful. Anyone contemplating attending MQX should really go and have a fabulous time.

I will not be going next year seeing as MQX west will be in Portland I will give that show a try as it is much closer for us on the west coast.

It is so easy to get around Providence, my hubby and I walked the entire city while we were there. The venue is attached to the mall and you can stay in the hotel that is attached to the venue as well. There are several other hotels in close walking distance. The hotel we stayed in was a 2 minute walk and had a starbucks in the lobby :). The Biltmore, it was an well maintained older hotel, the rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable.

Lisa :)

Archived