Sign in to follow this  
Blue Wren

If you are going to Houston....

If you are going to Houston....please stop & say G'day to my new Millie.

She is doing a little bit of work at the show & then coming to Australia to live with me!;)

Which one is she?

The one with the Aussie accent, of course!:P

297F02531FB22DB69D8099C09B64CB32.png

Jenny,

If she has 240 volt I should be able to spot her!

If not, I'll just have a play on each oe for you.

Lyn

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!

HI Lyn

I've heard she'll be in disguise (110volts) with some other Aussie bound Millis/Bliss' until she gets back to the factory!

Sue

sue in australia

APQS Australia

CQ Australia

613 9769 0248

smorris@comcen.com.au

Sue, I'll never quit trying, you don't think I could fit my large rump into a box and make sewing machine noises till I get to Australia do you? Then I'll go to Houston!! LOL Dave B.

Jane and Dave (Grasshopper) Brown APQS Dealer,Quilt Design,Piecing,Long Arm Quilting Custom Racks, Wall Hangers, L.A. Clips, Millie and Lenni front Laser Brackets, Sundries. www.countryquiltsncrafts.com Randolph, Wisconsin

Dave,

They would be sure to check inside a box that was making sewing machine noises before it got very far!!!!

But if you want to just trip out to Aus. I would happily put you up(let you sleep over) for a couple of nights. The spare bedroom is mostly unused!

And I am only 2/3 hours from the Gold Coast or Sunshine beaches.

I am sure there are other Aussie quilters that would willingly let you stay over too. I even have family in odd parts of Aus.

Lyn

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!

Me, too!

7CB1BF7B399CF481C4AED78FE8002A31.png

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

I will play on her a lot for you

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West

Thanks everyone!

If you could teach her to quilt beautifully before she gets here that would be great too!

Myrna maybe you could whisper in her ear a few quilty tips to bring back to me? ;)

What the heck! Why don't you all come back with her? We can have a party!!!!!!

297F02531FB22DB69D8099C09B64CB32.png

Cute. :) Myrna, pat her head for me and tell her to be a good girl for Jenny (while you play with her).

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Dave, how many times - you are very welcome so long as Jane comes too and you pack your bags with those wonderful clamps and laser brackets.

sue

sue in australia

APQS Australia

CQ Australia

613 9769 0248

smorris@comcen.com.au

Lyn & Sue, If Jane didn't come I think I would be dealt with as most the other male critters on our farm! LOL!!! We'll have to get our bliss and then see where we land. I have always wanted to visit! Take Care---Dave B.

P.S. I'd bring a lot of goodies!

Jane and Dave (Grasshopper) Brown APQS Dealer,Quilt Design,Piecing,Long Arm Quilting Custom Racks, Wall Hangers, L.A. Clips, Millie and Lenni front Laser Brackets, Sundries. www.countryquiltsncrafts.com Randolph, Wisconsin

My new Millie will also be there...so please let her know that she is going to a good home, I have wanted a machine for a very long time and am finally making it happen. Just wish I could be at Houston to meet her personally.

I have been "lurking" here for some time now, so.. Myrna.. feel free to give her any advice...like be patient with your new owner, she will learn quickly and will have you moving gracefully? and doing beautiful? work in no time.

She will be living in "The Land of Enchantment" (New Mexico) in Carlsbad, home of the wonderful "Carlsbad Caverns".

Iwill be in need of lots of help..so everyone stand by please. Just reading the posts has been of tremendous help...but I'm sure there will be specific questions that I will have once I get to actually use Millie.

020B81149836B8726E8CBB0C99F7E0CD.png

Quilted Luv Studio

Beverly J Spencer

Carlsbad, NM

Lyn,

Every year I see Myrna at Housont, most of the time Karen, and Mariyn, Joanne,& Sue are areound between classes. All of them will have had their hands on your Millie, teaching her wonderful things to bring to you! I'll try to get pictures for you while I'm there!

7CB1BF7B399CF481C4AED78FE8002A31.png

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"