Happy Dance Time

Joan did it

It's here, it's here, it is finally here.

I am so excited - we - my husband and myself - well mostly my husband (he is such a sweetheart) got it together Monday afternoon and yesterday and today I did the calibration tests, drift tests and now I'm going to put a top on and quilt a pantograph.

This is just too cool.

Thanks Angela for all your phone help lately!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::D:cool::P

Yah I am a little excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't remember if I had lunch and I know supper should be starting.

I do have my first quilt for a panto on and ready to go.

Linda, I have a Millie that I got in Sept 2007 - ordered it over the phone, just knew it was the one to get, now the Intelliquilter is in the same catagory!!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies. Joan

CONGRATs Joan, you are going to have a lot of fun!!! I you have any problems (which you won't) just give a yell. There's lots of classes coming up at the major shows. Don't forget to use the YAHOO group, there's also lots of free designs posted there. I don't know where you live but we have a lot of fun at our NC/VA group meetings. No go play.:cool::cool::cool:

Congratulations, my dear cousin, on getting it installed and getting to play with your IQ. We're both going to have so much time with our IQs.

I hate to say it, but you got me hooked on Aunt Bea's quilts too! LOL Just couldn't resist buying a few.

Hoping my back heals real soon so I can quilt up a storm along with you.

Hugs

Marg

Archived