Sign in to follow this  
Sallyquilt

Bliss on a Green Millenium

I don't see why not. But I am by no means the "Powers that Be" ;)

When I ordered mine I remember something about the Bliss rails being made in certain sizes, such as 14' 12' (not positive about 10). It was not available in custom sizes such as 11'. That would be the only restriction. The "Green" would not affect the availability of you to get Bliss.

You will love it if you do get it it made a world of difference for me :):):):):)

Lisa :)

Hi Sally,

I believe that Bliss can be added to any table that accomodates the horizontal wheels. You should call APQS to find out for sure. 1-800-426-7233

14EABCCA535C11FE692767BF2F0B87E2.png

DIGITIZED Designs for Computerized Quilting

The POCKET GUIDES to Freehanding

eppd@telus.net

I upgraded from a Green Millie to a 2009 and kept my original carriage and table. I added the M&M wheels, but not the Bliss rails. My table is 11 ft. and I was told that I would have to get a new table, which would also include new poles. I think it has to do with the way the Bliss rails are manufactured, and they only manufacture the standard sizes. You have a standard size so I think you can upgrade to Bliss.

EF895DFA46EABF5DCB57E11F31E1DE91.png

Carmen in the Ozarks

i see no problems why not either! the green millie still uses the horizontal wheels and uses the same carriage system as a millie.

Kristina at website http://withakquilting.blogspot.com/ and personal blog http://froggybottomquilting.blogspot.com/

Hoppily quilting along with FROGGER - my Green Millennium, and TOAD - my Liberty. Quiltazoid equipped too!