Thank you Kimmy Brunner - Canvas Update

countrystitcher

Thank you Kimmy for your informative and precise article on updating canvas leaders without replacing them. I believe this article was in the recent issue of "On Track" (but I could be wrong, I got two magazines the same day). Anyway, after reading the article I looked at my 3-year old canvas leaders and yes they were way out of shape. I followed Kimmy's instructions and presto I have perfect leaders again!

Great article that I'm going to clip and save! I loved her joke about not asking the DH to help to avoid an argument - kind of like wallpapering together - an argument always develops! Been there -- Done that!

Sharon

Originally posted by countrystitcher

Thank you Kimmy for your informative and precise article on updating canvas leaders without replacing them. I believe this article was in the recent issue of "On Track" (but I could be wrong, I got two magazines the same day). Anyway, after reading the article I looked at my 3-year old canvas leaders and yes they were way out of shape. I followed Kimmy's instructions and presto I have perfect leaders again!

Great article that I'm going to clip and save! I loved her joke about not asking the DH to help to avoid an argument - kind of like wallpapering together - an argument always develops! Been there -- Done that!

Sharon

Actually the article is in the Machine Quilting Unlimited November 2010 issue.... great article for sure...and fab pictures for us (like me) who refuse to read unless all else fails.:P:P:P

Archived