Bliss Upgrade Plus!

Beachside Quilter

Oh yeah, Dell, haven't had a chance to test drive Bliss yet, but I have a quilt loaded up ready for tomorrow! My DH is pretty handy, he hand built and carved my cabinets of old cypress. They were the only things I kept in my studio when I bought my Millie. All the other tables had to go in order for Millie to fit, but it was worth it. Did I mention it is Millie's 2nd Birthday? She got Bliss upgrade for her "big" present!!

Sandra, don't be jealous, I could probably talk him into heading up your way to do the same for you!!

Thanks for all the nice comments. Looking forward to some "blissful" quilting!!

Vickie Oliver

Beachside Quilter

APQS Rep SW FL

Hey Meg:

I took the Maintenance Class from Amy in February and she suggested the "SmartKing" model 1500A or 2000A UPS that using a pure sine wave output to protect the motor. I got the 2000A from newegg.com I keep my Millie plugged in and I also disconnect the power cord from the head when I am through for the day. We get a lot of power "blips" in the summer storms and I lost a circuit board a couple years ago before I got my UPS. No worries now!!

Vickie Oliver

Beachside Quilter

APQS Rep SW FL

Linnea Marie:

It drove me crazy that my UPS and air compressor were so heavy they had to sit under my table making it harder for me to "swiffer" my floor. I am SO happy to get them up off the floor and also looking forward to rearranging some of my favs to go on my new 12' long shelf!! I swiffer my floor several times a day; the amount of lint from batting and quilts is unreal!

Vickie Oliver

Beachside Quilter

APQS Rep SW FL

Archived