Sign in to follow this  
Beachside Quilter

Bliss Upgrade Plus!

Thanks, everyone for all the nice comments! I love to recycle and the instructions said to "recycle or repurpose" the old rails and carriage. I'm still thinking of what I can do with the carriage, hmmm??

Lisa, I got my SmartKing from newegg.com for about $400.

Mercedes, my husband drilled 4 holes in the table leg support and used 5/16 hex head bolts (like used to assemble the table legs) to attach the old truss support and rail to the table leg support.

Yeah, Dave, I got my air compressor at Harbor Freight. No more canned air and I just loved having it right under my table.

Marilyn, yeah, you can never have enough storage!!

Thanks, again, for all the nice comments!

Vickie Oliver

Beachside Quilter

APQS Rep SW FL

<p>Vickie Oliver Beachside Quilter APQS Rep SW FL 2013 New Gen Millennium, Quilt Path

239-209-0990. Beachsidequilter.com

Hmmmm....I wonder if Geno can make me something like this, but then that would mean that I would need to remove the storage units from under there. What a GREAT Idea for sure.

Bonnie Botts

APQS Sales Rep - Certified Service Technician

APQS Millennium 2006---MJ

APQS Millennium 2004---Lucy

405-533-1025 home

518-935-3832 cell

"Absolute rules are about as useless in making quilts as they are in raising children" Carter Houck---1992

I might want to make my old table a 14 ft long drafting table with legs of its' own and folds up to the wall when not being used. Hard to put under my Millie a shelf and like to use the whole space there for boxes of batting and other tables slid under it holding stuff.

1F6CA5955DF121CC55971D0D9BDA7E0F.png

APQS Representative for Federal Way, WA

klwheeler@yahoo.com

510-386-4156

www.feathersandloops.com

That is very cool! But the first thing I thought of was where would "Buddy" my dog sleep while I am quilting? But I love how you have everything right there! My DH and I were just talking this morning about UPS's as we are having alot of storms this year...

aedc2cc10e0045c5397509e8f6b74d4d.png

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sewmanyquiltssewlittletime/

Proud Millie Owner!

Sew Many Quilts - Sew Little Time

Custom Long Arm Quilting

This is such a great idea

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West