Sign in to follow this  
nutz4quilting

WANTED CSA APPROVED LONG ARM-SOLD

I am looking for a 2008 or newer Millie or Lenni CSA (Canadian Standards Association) approved machine on a 12 or 14 ft table.

Thanks Zeke

UPDATE: I've taken the plunge and decided to buy a new Millie ladies and gents. So please be patient with me when I start with the questions come January.

Thanks

Susan

Susan

2011 Millie Owner with Bliss

Hi Susan,

Between you and me and that tree stump over there, you might want to explain what CSA mains to the rest of the quilting nation. zeke..................

C9A05C30E468F98BDBF3AA2DFD951ECF.png

by the hour.........................

APQS Ultimate I/Compuquilter

Millennium

ztrbrg@yahoo.com

Hi Susan

If you are looking for a brand new machine, APQS build them to suit the country you tell them it will be used in.. If you want a used machine just advertise here stating which country you need it for and which machine you would like.

In Australia we currently have customers who would like to sell their Lennis because they are upgrading to Millenniums. Those Lennis are just over a year old and they want $AUD10000. Freight around australia for these machines would be max. $300. We also have an Ult II coming up for around $5000 - it uses a step down transformer though as it was built before APQS made them wired for Australia.

Best wishes

sue in australia

sue in australia

APQS Australia

CQ Australia

613 9769 0248

smorris@comcen.com.au