I'm finally a LAer

Good Afternoon New and Dear Friends,

I finally feel like I am an official long arm person. I have had to sludge my way down the floor doing square looking feathers and loops, I bent and broke a needle, shredded thread, broke both threads, had my bobbin thread all wrapped around my wheels (still trying to figure that one out), forgot about dinner and almost missed bedtime:P

I am finally able to walk with my "girl" and my feathers are not so square, thanks to all of you and your encouragement and wonderful tips. I am ready to rock and roll.

:D

Yippee skippee.....and you were so worried about it. Man, we knew you could do it.

Congrates on the feathers...now I just need to get on your page and get mine better...they aren't square, but they aren't happy yet either. I must make friends with the feathers.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Good for you Girl::)

I havn't even tried feathers, I hope that some of the classes at innovations will help.

Gosh you've done quite a few things I haven't, no broken needles, but I did put one in backwards. I to have ignored bedtimes, & the kids, DH, & the cats have all had to go off in search of food by themselves, more than once.

Keep up the PPPing, & have fun, see you soon.

Archived