srichardson

Shipping company??

I think you can contact shipping companies...like trucking companies. From what I understand they cannot come to a resident or if they do it is very expensive, but you can meet them at a business for pickup or dropoff. You might check that out to see if it is true.

Mary Beth 

Powered by 2009 Freedom

Future winner of the Millie Sweepstakes

http://marysnutshell.blogspot.com/

I think that mine was shipped by Fed Ex ground and my table is 14 feet long. I still have the boxes the rails and table came in. Maybe calling APQS like Sue suggested might shed some light on the problem. Good luck.

Charlotte

I believe Fed Ex will ship a !0 foot table.

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West

Try Uship. It's a web site where you list the details of your shipment and shippers bid on your job. You pick the bidder you want to handle the job. Different shippers offer different levels of service, from "white glove" where you don't do anything-the shipper will come take your machine apart pack and load it- to freight where you box and pallet it and deliver to their depot.

I had a machine picked up for me in FL last spring and delivered to TX. It was a really good experience. The shipper who hauled it for me was great. When I bought the machine it was listed as a 10' system. I listed it as such and accepted a bid on that basis. When he went to pick it up turned out to be a 12' model that would not fit in his van. He rented a U-haul truck so he could carry it. No fuss no extra charge

I was having the same problem with trying to get my "new to me" 14 ft table and Millie home. Contact APQS and they can tell you how many boxes, and what they weigh as shipped by them. Obviously yours may not be the exact same as when packed by them, but it's a great thing to use to start with U-Ship or Fed Ex or UPS ground etc to get estimates.