SOLD: 2008 Lenni in Hattiesburg, Mississippi $7200

SOLD! SOLD!: 2008 Lenni with solid 10’ table in Hattiesburg Mississippi

I love my Lenni but as I have RA I need fabric advance and can’t get it on sweet Lenni. Therefore I want her to have a new home with someone who will love and care for her. I have never had a tension issue or a thread breakage issue with her. She has faithfully served me since August of 2008. She has quilted approximately 20 T-shirt quilts and at least 20 quilts for customers and for me. Asking $7200 and she is worth every penny. She comes with a heavy/solid Lenni APQS table and manual. Buyer pays for shipping. If you want a really great machine at a good price send me an email at sylve bliss @ comcast. net (Just close up the spaces in the email to send). or give me a call at 601-297-1500 I’ll answer any questions you may have about her. Anyone in driving distance can come visit her while she is all set up and I will show you how to use her.

2008 Lenni:

Stitch Regulated

-20"x8" Throat Space

-Weight: 34 pounds

-Single-Stitch Function

-Built in Laser

-10' solid black Table

LENNI comes with an independent bobbin winder and micro drive handles.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sylvia,

Congrats on your new Millie! I'm so sorry to hear you have RA. I have suffered with it since childhood. My Liberty has the auto fabric advance. It is so wonderful! You will wonder how you ever quilted without it. Oh, and I bet you will love your Milli too. Wishing you a quick sale on your Lenni.

Carol

Sylvia, have you looked at the Freedom. I have a Millie and would take the Freedom now. The thread cutter is too hit/miss and I don't even use it anymore and I rarely, rarely use the verticle channel lock. That's about the only difference. If you get an IQ you get channel locks for verticle and horizontal. The Freedom is about 7 lbs. lighter and I think maybe with RA that would be helpful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived