SOLD: 2008 Lenni in Hattiesburg, Mississippi $7200

Sylvia, Cincinnati is less than 2 hours from me!!!! Come on girl, check it out. It sounds good and you could add LED lights later. By the way, I wish someone would tell me the purpose of those things are. We have them but have never used them. We have never used quilt glide either. :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JustSewSimple

Cheri, I love the way you think! Wlith all that quilting and eating and visiting, I'd forget I what I was going to Ohio for!!! :D

Just think, we could get up early, drive to Cin. to see her and you could test drive her. We could all jump in and take her apart (taking pictures as we go so she will be easy to set up again). We can then come back to my place and you can play on my Millie (give me lessons). Just don't do it soon, we have a MAJOR ice storm heading our way :o YIKES!!!!

Guest Linda S

Sylvia - if you get the chance, see if you can go to a Road Show or somewhere where to can test out the machines. I have health issues (I've had surgery on both shoulders and my back) and the Millie is just plain old too big and heavy for me. Might be fine for you, but you don't want to invest that much money if the machine will make you miserable. Also, the handles on the Millie and Freedom are different. I can't really adjust to quilting well with them, although if I had to, I'm sure I'd adjust over time. The Liberty is smaller, like your Lenni, but has all the perks of a Millennium minus the vertical channel lock and the thread cutter. Everything else is there. I absolutely love mine, especially with the new M&M wheels. It does whatever I ask of it.

Archived