R&S boards

BethDurand

I need to send a public thank you to Ron and Sharon of R&S designs. I recently ordered some boards for them. As always, Ron is quick to respond to my order, and this time he said that with the holidays, he wouldn't be able to get them shipped to me until Dec. 23rd. Okay, I can understand that, enjoy your time with your family, was my thought. When I got home from my ride today, there was a package on the porch. It couldn't be for me, I haven't ordered anything. But wait! It's the right size box to contain my boards! But they aren't supposed to even ship until tomorrow. Sure enough, here are my lovely new boards inside. I promptly head down to put them away, and when I opened my package Ron had included one extra board of each of the 2 designs I'd just ordered, at NO COST! My invoice simply says "Merry Christmas" in the item description.

My Merry Christmas to you is to check out their website www.rns-design.com, and see what you think of their product. Also, a huge thank you to our own Linda Rech (FFQ-LAR) for having brought Sharon and some of their products to a Moxie meeting some time ago. This is where I first learned about them, and I'll be doing lots more business with them in the future.

Thank you Ron!

Archived