Where I have been..tear jerker..be warned! PICTURE ADDED near end of post

My prayers are with you and your family!! What an ordeal! You are so blessed that God held you all in his hands. Love you and yours. Just take it one step at a time.

Cheryl, honey, my people (Native Americans) think that scars are badges of honor. It shows you have encountered the world, and lived to tell the tale. Hang in there honey! You are BEAUTIFUL inside and out!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kristina I'm so thankful that everybody made it out alive and I have no doubt that Cheryl will come out on top! She has to with a mom like you that has a CAN DO attitude. I hope you find the van you need to get your family around. I'm sorry you all had to go through all that stress and I can just imagine how torn up your were to be away from them all.

Kristina, what a wrenching way to start the new year. And to be so far away. I am sure you just wanted to hug those kids and hold them til they got better. I am glad they had guardian angels around them so that most of the injuries were minor. Wow. The rest of your year can only get better. I can't wait to see what you quilt up this year. You are always so creative.

Prayers to you and your family.

Nancy

just got home after traveling for 2 days and 950 miles! no van. we just cant find anything to make work for us. we are still hopeful that something will work out soon.

cheryl is looking great. wanted to add a quick picture. this was taken last week...she looks even better now since the stitches are out and it is healing up.

she acts as though this whole ordeal doesn't even phase her. She says her eyebrow and forehead are a bit tender...but she is so tough. she is sleeping good and looks at people funny when they look at her! oh...to be 5 years old again!

post--13461905364046_thumb.jpg

Archived