Where I have been..tear jerker..be warned! PICTURE ADDED near end of post

Kristina:

My son was bit by a dog in the forehead and eye when he was 8 years old, so I know how you're feeling. He never was and still isn't afraid of dogs, I would have been (lol).

The plastics guy we went to suggested putting a little pressure on the scar and gently messaging it to keep it soft. Keep it moist and don't let a scab form cuz that'll make it scar more.

Good Luck - she is so adorable no one will even notice the scar, and if they do, well she'll have a great story to tell!!!

God Bless

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kristina, I'm so happy for your family that all is working out. A van is waiting somewhere just your family. Cheryl is beautiful and her smile, oh my, could melt anyone's heart. Her scar will surely heal just fine. reminds me of Harry Potter's scar, just missing the top of the "Z". Give Cheryl and exrta hug for me. You and family continue to be ib my prayers! ((((( hugs )))))

His back is still sore...getting some relief though. He can tell he is on the mend. Tried to pick up our 3 year old yesterday...can't be doing that just yet. Disks are compressed and inflamed.

Thanks for the kind words on cheryl. I will post a new picture today. She looks better all the time. That smile and eyes are going to cause us trouble down the road I am afraid. She is too darn beautiful!;)

Guest Linda S

What a beautiful little girl! Hopefully, the scar will fade in time, but if it doesn't, nothing can mar the beauty of a kid like that. Linzi's right - Harry Potter has one of those too!

Funny thing happened this morning. My 9year old son told his 14 year old sister that she would turn heads at school because she looked so nice today (she curled her hair). Cheryl asked if she would turn heads...and he said she would because she was the prettiest girl in school. He is such a doll...no wonder all the girls like him. good thing he said that without his 7 year old sis in the room. my kids certainly know how to make each other feel special! Gotta love that.

yes, Linda, it was a difficult 2010...but we are still here together as a family. Sven is doing well. He lost his insulin in the wreckage but the hospital replaced it for him so he could go about his normal routine while waiting for Cheryl to be released. He was a bit scared thinking he would have to be admitted to be taken care of...but the hospital was very understanding. He maintains his diabetes well...he just needed syringes and insulin to continue on. :)

Archived