Happy happy dance

Congrat's Ferret:D

I had no douts that you are a very talented artist, & that your quilt would win.

Question: how long is long enough?

When it's good, it's good, how much time it took isn't relavent.

If a hand quilter produced the same quilt as you did, it would have taken her so much longer, would that make it better, maybe/maybe not. It would depend on her talent, & skills.

You made a Globe of the world, I had never even thought of anything like it, much less making it, how long did it take, 1 month, 6months, a year ??

It dosn't matter, you thought it out, you got it done, :)& sold it:D The person who bought it thought it was good, would she think it was better if she had known it had taken you 2 years to make insted of 2 months (or what ever it took you)???

I dout it. That's my 2 cents

Great job Ferret, keep showing us you art :)

Thanks everyone for the congratulations, given everyone I know here is off drag racing it has been really great to have you to share it with.

I think my problem with things not taking long enough comes from people saying, wow that must have taken ages. Then I feel guilty because it didn't. I guess I am just going to have to get over it.

Interestingly, the person who bought the globe does a lot of hand work and didn't ask how long it took, she liked it and wanted to own it. You're right Geraldine she didn't care, if it is good it's good.

Thanks

Ferret

Archived