Sign in to follow this  
delld

NQR Somewhere there is spring

Okay this is for all of us wishing for warm weather and green!!! It froze again last night but spring is coming!!! I promise. These have never bloomed this low before!

post--13461905410035_thumb.jpg

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

The camellias are blooming now but the fraaze did touch them here are a couple of pictures. I hope they brighten your day!

post--13461905410369_thumb.jpg

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Spring may be coming there, but it will be MArch or April here! Thanks for brightening my day though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1208CB1FD43B6268025CE347F83F71E6.png
Our lives are like quilts - bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love. ~Author Unknown

Proud  Owner of an APQS Freedom with IQ
Kwilts by Kerry

We've had fog and cold here for the last four days lasting most of the day so we ducked out and slipped over to the coast (Monterey) on Saturday where it was a lovely 70 degrees and the most perfect day

D92090BC49E8C634FED9A5815EF5ABB3.png

Serendipity: The discovery of something wonderful quite by accident while looking for something quite different.

Originally posted by Primitive1

Thanks for all of the wonderful spring pictures! I am so ready this year!!!!!

We are so ready for spring too, but tomorrow we are suppose to have severe weather in the afternoon, Thunderstroms and all.

[We are so ready for spring too, but tomorrow we are suppose to have severe weather in the afternoon, Thunderstroms and all.

??? Your ready for spring... We've had 2 ft. of snow over the last 2 weeks- every day more, so more shoveling, now we're shoveling roofs, more snow than we've had since I was a little girl.

post--1346190541388_thumb.jpg

9BD280A625D2D6D2E2166C9DE34879A9.png

Quilting from the Heart

APQS Millenium, Circle Lord equipped, hand guided and lov'n it!!!

http://rosecityquilter.wordpress.com/

http://qfth.ca

Quilting From the Heart is on Facebook!

RoseCity Quilter is also on Facebook!!

Originally posted by Ardelle Kerr

[We are so ready for spring too, but tomorrow we are suppose to have severe weather in the afternoon, Thunderstroms and all.

??? Your ready for spring... We've had 2 ft. of snow over the last 2 weeks- every day more, so more shoveling, now we're shoveling roofs, more snow than we've had since I was a little girl.

I understand why my parents raised me in the south! LOL

That's look just toooooooooo Cold!

Dell thanks for the beatiful flowers and the reminder that Spring will eventually get her but it will be April or May before we see blooms of anything! LOL all under snow like Ardell at the moment. Yesterday was -15 when we woke up and then the high was 8 so today's forecast of 28 sounds like a heat wave. We'll take what we can get.

I don't know 'bout the rest of you,

but I'm goin' to visit Oma!!!!!

I'm tired of being cold and have

never been to the ocean!

Mary Cramer

Freedom SR

So it is in much of life. We just have to trust God because we won't understand.

Great pictures, Dell! Looks like you will have a beautiful yard in the spring! (you know, later spring; it's still winter!)

Beautiful view, Oma. Do you know what the plants are?

<p>Vickie Oliver Beachside Quilter APQS Rep SW FL 2013 New Gen Millennium, Quilt Path

239-209-0990. Beachsidequilter.com

Originally posted by Beachside Quilter

Great pictures, Dell! Looks like you will have a beautiful yard in the spring! (you know, later spring; it's still winter!)

Beautiful view, Oma. Do you know what the plants are?

We've always called them "ice plants". I'm not sure what this particular variety is. I think one of the formal names is Carpobrotus edulis.

Serendipity: The discovery of something wonderful quite by accident while looking for something quite different.

While we were on the pier we saw a gentleman with about 10 large birds and he was letting people hold some of them. I laughed so hard at these two that I HAD to take a picture. The blue one is wearing a tattered old sweater vest and he kept putting his wing around the white one and it looked like he was talking to her. They reminded me of an old couple. The picture even makes me smile.

The snow is almost all gone. But, the weather is still barely above freezing in the day. February should be pretty cold here. Love the birds!

Kristina at website http://withakquilting.blogspot.com/ and personal blog http://froggybottomquilting.blogspot.com/

Hoppily quilting along with FROGGER - my Green Millennium, and TOAD - my Liberty. Quiltazoid equipped too!