At first this customer was going to have a swirly all over design. I happened to see this quilt done by Raylene on MQR and loved the way she combined all the elements. I showed my customer the pictures and said I was giving her the option to have something like this but laughingly said, "But it'll cost ya." She looked at the pics and tossed them back to me and said. I don't care what it costs, do it!" I finished about 10:30 last night.

post--13461905416142_thumb.jpg

www.webshots.com/user/victoriasews

www.Fiberobsessive.blogspot.com

Innova and Intelliquilter

It a show winner for sure!!!!! Love howyou quilted it. It is going into my favs for sure!!!! Love it, love it love it!!!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

I can see snowballs, the cold winter wind, rays of sun coming through the clouds!!! You made the winter scene complete and alive! I love it!!:D

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

That is absolutely gorgeous! I am almost done with the embroidery on mine, then the piecing to do. Hopefully I will be able to do something similar with mine.

Sharon Dimberg

APQS Dealer, Quilt Design, Piecing, Long Arm Quilting

quirkyquilting@comcast.net

Quirky Quilting by Sharon

APQS Millennium

Sew Batik Associate #1049

This type of embroidered quilt is very popular around my area. I love what you did with this quilt; so very different from what I've seen and, in my opinion, so much better. Thank you for sharing; it's going into my favs for future reference.

2D39672A7C53638C8B447A5A410F2C03.png

APQS Freedom, 2010

This is so lovely! If I remember correctly, didn't you do one with victorian ladies, not sure if it was a calendar(month) quilt block or something, but each block was different and quilted out of this world, about 2-3 years ago? It was fabulous.

D28907A6D426C1F636F2BF6F24BE7BF7.png

APQS Lenni Lover

OH!! I love what you've done with this quilt!!!! I have started one.... embrodering the first of all the blocks! Can't wait to get it done ! I just LOVE the way you have quilted this!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will probably take me about 3 years to finish the whole thing! Your work is FABULOUS!!!! Janice, I am the one who did the Victorian Ladies! It was a fun one too!! linda

B3FC2919DC089FF0E59CD167809B91DF.png

Linda Gibbons

Cabin Creek Quilting

APQS Freddie (aka, Gracie ll)

Hand guided