TODAY IS "THE" DAY!!!

I have waited soooooo long for this moment and it has finally come. Today, I will be ordering my Lenni with the Bliss and I can hardly stand my excitement! I have gone through the ordering process twice before only to end up cancelling due to unforeseen circumstances, but this time, IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN! Just waiting for my bank to up my limit on my debit card and I will be good to go! WOO HOO!!!! This has been a very roller coaster ride for me, but I think all good things happen to those who wait.

Woohoo!! Good time are ahead!!

I order batting from Quilter's Dream in Virginia Beach. They are wonderful to work with.

I've also ordered Hobbs 80/20 from Kingsmen in Illinois @ kmquiltingsupply.com. If you call, do so in the morning hours and ask for Linda.

For thread, I go to Superior @ superiorthreads.com

If you do not have a wholesale or vendors license you can order thread from sewthankful.com Great people and VERY fast shipping.

Glide is from bobbincentral.com

Metro Embroidery thread is metroemb.com

Good luck and HAVE FUN!!! :P:P

Congrats!!! Now you are a "lady in waiting" so use this time wisely. First you have to prep the space for your new baby. Then you must make lots of casseroles and put them in the freezer, cuz you won't have time to cook after your baby arrives. Also deep clean the house now cuz it will not get ANY attention from you for months if not years after you get your machine. Then hawk out sales on muslin, and or sheets, batting and thread to practice, practice, practice. Oh and when you go to bed try not to quilt in your sleep just yet, cuz you will do that EVERY night after you get that baby firmly in your grip. Mostly ENJOY cuz it only gets BETTER!!!! :):):):)

well, I was really hoping for good news today as to when I would get Lenni. I was told that the head is ready to ship, but, there is a part missing for the table so at its best, looks like I won't get Lenni until Monday or later next week. I am kinda bummed out about it...but I guess there is nothing for me to do except wait, I have already paid for Lenni, now I want it....is that too much to ask for?

Super duper ready huh? Well then, how about piecing another top while you wait. That would give you something else to quilt when lenni arrives. It will be herr before you know it...really it will. My frogger sat in boxes for 2 to 3 weeks waiting for a floor to be laid. I remember the torture of seeing it...but couldn't set it up.

Hang in there. ;)

Archived