Color Trends

The daily email that come to us by way of APQS has as their headline today Color Trends This is what they say, "You may have heard about the "Pantone" color of the year; last year it was turquoise. This season? Drum roll.....honeysuckle! What color is honeysuckle, you ask?"

Now, I am just a country girl from Mississippi but I always thought honeysuckle was yellow. But, just to inquire I looked it up. It is PINK! Who knew?

All the honeysuckle where I grew up was "pink". It grows wild in the mountains of PA and it smells soooooooo good. I've never seen it any other color? There is another plant that grews all over the place (not wild) which kind of looks like honeysuckle is yellow. I don't know its real name but we called it mustard plants. I so would love to move back to my home area, but there's no jobs and I have an expensive addiction!!!! I miss my granny's lilacs also!!!

Kay, that is beautiful. Wow the pics of the quilts and the sights are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. As for the honeysuckle, I would have said yellow also. Thanks for the pic Kath. I knew they had pink on them but I was thinking of the actual flower petals.:)

Archived