Lennilou is Blissed!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!

It was a bumpy start putting my Lennilou and Bliss together, but with the help of Amy and Dawn and several glasses of wine--we are up and running or should I say gliding!!! Oh, I cant describe the wonderful difference it has made in the quilting. OMG I just cant describe how wonderful it feels to quilt with the Bliss. It's like gliding thru butter, like floating on air, this is truly Bliss!!! Did I say I just love it????:P:cool::P:P:P

Irene congrats. Like Karen, I am eager to hear if the difference Between the Bliss and old set up is that big. Will I really see and feel the difference. I would love to just go order it now, but will have to wait till later in the year.

I really need convincing as the cost to us in the UK equates to $4000 = £4000, and I do not want to spend £4000 pounds and end up dissapointed.

Would also love to see some photos of your Set up pretty please.:):):)

Wine?!! Nobody told me about the wine!!! Was it in the instructions? I missed that part. Guess that explains why I had so much trouble adjusting my machine—I became a total abstainer too soon. Should have waited until after I got my Millie operating properly.

OMG...I just ordered M&Ms. Should I start drinking again? Maybe not...I have a sneaking suspicion that wine still makes everything seem better than it actually is. :P)

Congratulations on your smooth new setup. Hope my m&m wheels are da bomb. Amy promised they are. :)

Oh I wish I could post pics!! I am so computer illiterate. I am waiting for some friends to come and help me post some pictures. As soon as I can, promise I will do so!!! I just cant believe the difference in the way the machine handles with the Bliss!! It is so smooth, yet the since the wheels are horizontal it feels firmer as you are quilting toward you (if that makes sense) (No wobble, no vibe) Oh I am in luv, luv, luv, Thank you Mike Moore!!! Thank you APQS!!

Archived