new Millie owner introduction

Hi All,

Just want to say thanks for all the sharing and helpful information I am finding here, and your quilts, just lovely and an inspiration. I've been silently soaking up info for months and am finally stepping up to introduce myself. I purchased a 2009 green Millie from a very nice lady several months ago. Hardly know what I am doing yet, but I'm enjoying practicing (play really) with Millie. I'd like to post my photo but am still trying to figure out how to do so. I'm guessing the avatar URL means getting my photo to a web site first and then adding the URL? Hmmm every day a bit of mystery keeps life interesting, right?. Anyone care to point me in the right direction?......Mary Lou

Hi Mary Lou - Welcome to the forum. Have you read about the Moxie meetings. Well you are very welcome to come and go to a meeting anytime. We have one coming up on the 5th of March in Oregon City and we would all love to meet you. We have so much fun with tips, tricks and show and tell. Hope that you can come. ;)

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on getting a Millie! Patty Jo has just shown how wonderful the people on this forum are. Your first post and already you've been invited to a Moxie meeting! From seeing the Moxie's past postings after their meetings, you won't want to miss it. I'd be there if I lived closer.

Thank you for your generous warm welcome. I am trying to use Photo Bucket for the avatar pic. Still working on it and I so appreciate your suggestions and directions to the how to posts. PattyJo the Moxie meeting sounds just wonderful and I am going to try to work that out. It would be great to meet you all......Mary Lou

Guest Linda S

Hey Mary Lou! Greetings from just over the Cascades here in Eugene. Make sure to check out the Moxie's gatherings. We're a group of longarm quilters (mostly APQS) from Oregon and Washington (and maybe a few from California) who get together a few times a year to share food, fun, techniques, classes, etc. You're more than welcome to join us!

Hi Mary Lou I am new to the forums as well and have been like reading them for a while. I started posting and asking questions last week and these ladies took me right in so welcome to the club. Congrats on your long arm, I am learning right now so maybes we each ask questions we will learn from the answers we each get.

By the way ladies what is a Moxie? I don't licensed Oregon buri am curious. I am going to try the avatar link to see if I can get mine up on the forums as well.

Archived