Millie/Bliss/Intelliquilter???

We are seriously considering getting IQ. There is a dealer not too far from us however they are a Nolting salesperson. Would you get IQ from someone who is not APQS? Also they have never installed on a Bliss rail system.

Another concern is they were never given hands on training with IA they are self-taught.

We live 30 miles E of Cedar Rapids and would consider any dealer within a 300 mi radius. I have been so happy with the service of APQS I don't want to get involved with a dealer who will not be responsive. As far as I am concerned quality of service is just as important as the product. This dealer even said she could probably learn some things from me. It just didn't inspire confidence.

What are your thoughts

Mine was installed by a Nolting dealer but she was trained for all installs. I don't have Bliss but they changed the wheels on my machine and did a super job. She has now done several Bliss installs with no problems. It's probably easier then installing on our "old" carriage and rails. I think Angela can probably answer this question for you. She usually checks in here often. However, the dealer you talked to sounds a little shakey.:o

HE IS SO GOOD!!! I just got a phone call from Jessica Schick at digitech. The local lady referred us to her since I have APQS with Bliss.

We're going this Friday to check it out. I'm so excited. Hubby says its ok and thinks it a good idea to do it now as we don't have a lot of $$$$ invested in rulers, pantos etc. Jessica is also going to give us some information on digitizing my own designs as I like designing.

I'm glad you've found a dealer you like! Please also know that Zoltan (the owner of IQ) is very, very picky about how his dealers respond to Intelliquilter customers. IQ and APQS both have fantastic reputations for customer service. Both companies demand their dealers follow through and work to give you the very best experience and info possible. There aren't many IQ dealers but any that are.. are good.

HTH!

:)

Archived