CompuQuilter for sale/ Not available

The seller is willing to sell for $7500.00 for a quick sale.

Posting for CQ owner in Utah. Contact me for more info.

Offers will be submitted to seller.

For sale: a 2005 CompuQuilter standard version with all features. Will fit a 10 ft, 12 ft, or 14 ft table. Dell Windows XP computer with 17” flat screen color monitor and a wireless keyboard/mouse.

Manuals: APQS Millennium, CQ Software, CQ Owner

Patterns: Pre-installed 300 ea; Jessica Schick CQ Designs (400 installed)

CQ Setup Picture Disc and hardcopy installation photographs

APQS training program disk

All motors, drives, power supply, switches, and hardware for your machine.

Price REDUCED TO: $7500 – purchaser to pay shipping costs from Utah.

Certainly it would blueskies. The only difference is the smaller throat. This is a good price too. I'm not sure if you need any special parts. Depends on your table. Compuquilter could answer that for you at compuquilter.com CQ has some really cool computerized features like Pattern Start Pattern end making ETE so easy and very precise. I like doing my ETE with it. Also they just updated and added morphing to the sytem. Boundaries allows you fit your patterns really well. You can fit anything anywhere and it is really simple to use and understand. It really helps you get your quilts out.

Good luck

Grammie Tammie

Blueskies, Yes it will work on the Liberty and this price is great! Thanks Tammie for your answers. You are a peach. CQ does help you get your quilt done. As always when CQ has upgrades on the software you will get them at no cost .Just call CQ when you get it and register it in your name. Should you every decide to upgrade your machine to a larger one it is really simple to switch your CQ to that new machine.

PS: The system is boxed and ready to ship. Shipping is not very expensive, less that $150.00 I believe. Maybe he will pay it, you never know until you ask. Call me if you have more questions. I look forward to hearing from you

Anyone going to HMQS that installs a compuquilter that is going thru Wyoming? Just thought I would ask while I'm waiting to talk to compuquilter tomorrow. I'm thinking about it, but have to get it thru hubby after I get all the facts. It would bail him out of having to strain to remember and buy me any gifts for any event for the next year or so.

Shirley

This can be upgraded with the new tracking system from CQ. The cost of the upgrade is $2500.00 but is a self install. The new tracking system for one allows you to disengage the CQ to move your machine about very easy and fast, no unscrewing the knob. Very nice upgrade. So for the great price of this CQ and the new CQ tracking upgrade what a deal. Once again this is not my system. Just helping someone sell that has health issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Back to the top. (Update) It will cost about $1000.00 + travel to have the CQ installed or you can upgrade to the new CQ tracking system for $2500.00 and it supposed to be a self install. It will give you smaller motors, no cable and easier/faster disconnect to go to freehand. Plus other features I am sure i don't remember. You may contact CQ for more details. This really is a screaming deal on the CQ and all the patterns and larger screen

Archived