Without going into a lot of detail... I just gotta say...

.... that this group of quilters who participate on this APQS chat are bar none... far and above anything else... the most generous, kind, amazing and caring people I have ever known in my entire life. I want to thank all of you for being so good and kind and giving and loving. We are truly blessed by eachother's friendships here.

And, this said, some time very soon down the road I will share the reasons why I am saying this today.... But until then, right now this is all I'm gonna say! :)

So, continue being the good human beings you are because this is what life is about while we are all living on this earth ~~~Being good people to each other~~~ And this, all of you are indeed! Thank you, my friends!!! :) (((hugs)))

PS: Thanks for making this chat such a warm and welcome and safe and positive place for everyone. It's good to have this safe place to just be "ourselves" to be carefree and no fears. We are a family.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shanna, even though we are far away I feel very close to all of you guys, I have learned alot, I can't give alot back , but someday I will be able to. Sometimes I feel very frustrated because I have no one to show me in real, and when I have those stupid questions I sometimes feel like ****, but I know someone on the forum will help. So I can say it many many times Thanks gals for being there.

I have had my "Mom" now for four months, so we still have alot of growing to do together.

Archived