Without going into a lot of detail... I just gotta say...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by quiltinginthecountry

Shana, I too feel the same as you. Hope all is well with you and your family. I feel a need to add you to our prayers.

No worries, dear. All is well with me. :) All is well here. Just wanted to share the love and to thank everyone for being so good and kind to our fellow quilters! :) It's a happy story and good, so no worries.... It's all about love and what huge positive things we can do together as a group; as a family. It's awe inspiring; it's awesome!!! Our family here on the chat is amazing! So if you are reading this, be proud of who you are because you belong to an elite group of human beings here on this chat that give and care and have an abundance of generosity. You are all good people!!! :)

Shana,

You are such a wonderful and precious Jewel. You have certainly hit the nail on the head about our forum,

You my Dear have been an inspiration to all of us.

We have so many wonderful sisters and bros. here on our forum, The prayers you all gave to me, when

my Roxanna was going through her cancer is beyond words.

My fonest wish is that we will aways have the priviledge of the love, caring and friendship we recieve here on

this special place. We could not do with a single one of you.

Carolj.

Someone said they wished we could all get together somehow. Wouldn't it be fun for APQS to host a reception for us all (we could all pay) at the Carrol Iowa site? I'd love to actually see and touch some of my most favorte people on earth! Think what good advertising that would be for them and for us - one big party!!!

Originally posted by JustSewSimple

Someone said they wished we could all get together somehow. Wouldn't it be fun for APQS to host a reception for us all (we could all pay) at the Carrol Iowa site? I'd love to actually see and touch some of my most favorte people on earth! Think what good advertising that would be for them and for us - one big party!!!

Wouldn't that be fun ????? Great idea Sylvia............:D:D

Shana you are a wonderful example of how caring the people on this forum are. You always give very sage advice. You are always very thoughtful in your posts. I love this forum and it is because of the quality of people that visit here day after day. When I first read your post, I was a little alarmed but was glad when you clarified that everything was fine. Glad to know all is well at the North Pole;):;);). I have always found this forum to be a very positive and safe place to visit. It is not only friendly, but a wealth of information that people share just because they want to. It is just a place that is uplifting and who doesn't need that in their lives? Thanks for all you do to help keep it that way! Hugs to you from the Heartland!

Originally posted by VIVIANMABLE

Now that would be cool ... especially for you and I since we wouldn't have far to travel. We could show everyone how great Iowa is!

I'll bring the wine! ;)

While there, I'd also spend a couple of days in classes picking the brains of our APQS gurus! :cool:

Originally posted by Lynne in Iowa

Originally posted by VIVIANMABLE

Now that would be cool ... especially for you and I since we wouldn't have far to travel. We could show everyone how great Iowa is!

Wish I could meet people here in person!

I bought my "Millie" the way you're not supposed to (without test driving any of them) and have not regretted it since! The company is wonderful and the people here are very supportive and soooo helpful!!!

We all quilt for ourselves and/or others for different reasons but I think that I can say we all benefit from each others successes and failures and learn lots from each other!

;):P:cool::D;):P:cool::D

Aww - shucks lady - you are wonderful too ya' know! Hope all is well, keep us posted as to what you were hinting about.

I am off to find that Fan design you posted awhile back - I have the perfect quilt for it! I know I put it in my Favs...... Thanks again for that one too! :cool::cool:

Archived