Then, when the person walks away

I ask myself, 'who the hell was that?

Yes, my forgetter's getting better

While my rememberer is broke,

And it's driving me plumb crazy

And that isn't any joke.

CAN YOU RELATE???

Roxanne,

I can relate alright...kinda scary at the same time. I went to work yesterday, (two blocks away) got out of the vehicle, got into school for my 1 hour shift. Had indoor recess because it was -27C with the wind chill. Completed my shift, time to go back home, reached into my jacket pocket for my key and it was not there. check all of my pockets again, not there, checked where we hang our coats, not there, check the desks in the office and the floor, not there...checked the lunchroom floor and shelf, not there, checked the hallways up and downstairs, not there. O.K. now I was baffled to say the least, went back to the office and asked the secretary if she found a key and the answer was no. I went back to the van and decided to look on the ground, not there, thank goodness i had not locked the door so i opened the door and looked high and low on the floor between the seats,on the front seats, on the floor driver's side, along the door...not there. I had an appointment to go to, so i called my dh to come and bring me the spare key. After being razed by him, he did show up and continued to my appointment. finished that and went to the bank and did my business and as i tried to buckle up to go home, my jacket zipper got caught in a little basket type bag that hangs between the front seats. i had to shake and pull on my jacket for this thing to let got and voila,,,,,my lost key was then found. So yeah, I can relate to the above.....Thanks for the good laugh....hope I have a better day today.

So cute...

How does that joke go? The little old lady had one leg over the bathtub and she couldn't remember "Was I getting in the tub or getting out of the tub?" Then the door bell rang and she went to answer it and stopped and thought "Was I going up the stairs or going down the stairs?" I really can't remember how the joke ends! Help me!! Somebody!!!

My neice told me the other day not to worry...cuz' if I really have Alzheimer's I won't know enough to worry that I might be getting it. Smart girl.

Archived