IQ wait time?

Katydids

I understand from reading a post the other day that there is a wait list for purchasing the IQ. Does anyone know the time frame?

What is the procedure? Do you have to purchase through the local person even if they aren't an APQS rep, or can any IQ dealer sell to you? Also, are these now self install?

Hi Patty,

You can order them through any of the dealers that Zoltan has available. I'm not sure what the wait is right now, but you can contact Suzanne Moreno at 541-244-1146 and find out from her on the schedule of EQ waiting. She will also let you know the schedule of her installer and where he will travel for installs. All I can say is, right now Zoltan is quite busy getting IQ ready for those that have ordered them. zeke..................

I almost forgot, he does have a self install kit too.

Annie as well as videos I'm happy to do an online demo for you and if you attend the Denver Quilt Show I will be demonstrating it there as well. I'm in colorado. In fact heading to South Dakota to install next week. Best wishes on your decision. I love this IQ. It is an awesome tool to add to your longarm system.

watch some videos at www.intelliquiltertraining.com

I am working on a custom quilt now using my IQ and hopfully I can post some pics before the week is up. Really cool stuff....

Hugs,

Grammie Tammie

IQ is super easy to self install on APQS machines, but it is also very beneficial to have a Rep come do the installation as they are trained to make sure that everything is running at it's best. I can't speak for others, but we everything & make sure that everything with the machine is in good working order at the time of installation before adding the IQ. I'm sure that most other IQ Reps do the same thing.

There is tons of training available online, in person, etc.

IQ is soooooooooo awesome. We were messing with some new stuff the other day that will blow the doors off once we get to the point where we are totally ready to release. I'm hoping to take some time off from regular duties to get this new technique ready. So here's the deal you could do this with some other computerized systems but IQ makes it a breeze. I really can't say enough good things about our IQs on APQS machines. APQS makes the stitch perfect - IQ tells it perfectly where to put it!!!!:cool:

Archived