My Store in July

mountainmanda

I am located in Silver Cliff Colorado, just northwest of Laveta where Ricky Timms is located. NOPE, i haven't had the opportunity to visit Laveta and I could just kick myself for it.

Gerry-much has changed in the decorating aspect of the shop since i got my Precious! I practice on muslin and fabrics in the store and am using those as wall hangings and sell pieces! I completely understand what you are saying, any unused space is space going to waste!

Thanks for all your input! I'll update ya'll with what it looks like now in a few.

Happy Quilting!

Manda

Myrna-Can't wait to see u 2, girlie!

Barb-the only thing that comes before my quilting and my shop is my family!:) I received my Millie-aka Precious-about a month ago, I have already been commissioned to make 3 quilts-start to finish-and quilt 19 tops from one woman in a nearby town. She knows that I am a beginner and sat with me for a few hours and we just hit it off! The rest is history!

Take Care

Best of Luck to you Char! My plan wasn't to rent a place but hey the best made plans, yadda yadda:cool: We actually bought commercial undeveloped property last year, now its on the market! Hopefully my landlord will sell because i do NOT want to have to move Precious! I have everything EXACTLY where I want in my workspace-Thanks to my loving husband.;)

Take Care to all-off to the shop!

Archived