New APQS Computerized system-Quilt Studio

laurraine

Does anyone know where I would find information on the new computerized system called Quilt Studio that APQS is suppose to be releasing- Found reference to it on the CompuQuilter site.

Here is the referecen

Attention APQS CompuQuilter Owners

There seems to be some confusion regarding the release of a computerized system by APQS and the latest CompuQuilter software upgrade. APQS is planning to release a completely new computerized system called Quilt Studio. That system is not associated with CompuQuilter in any way. CompuQuilter is also planning to release an upgrade soon. CompuQuilter 4.0 is the upgrade to CompuQuilter and is (as always) free to current owners. There is no need to buy anything to keep your CompuQuilter up to date.

As Jane and Dave said the Quilt Studio was never released. I do have someone wanting to sell his CQ for $7500.00 if you are looking for a CQ this is a great deal and as always upgrade form CQ are free. He has health issues and it is package and ready to ship. Again I do not own this system it is in Colorado, just trying to help someone that need to sell it.

• 1 year later...

Don't confuse Quilt Studio (APQS' in-house computer project) with the new, as-yet-unnamed computer system - the software for the new system has been in public use (on someone else's hardware) for two years, so the chances of this new project, just announced today, coming to full fruition are much higher.;)

Be sure to check out the info (such as is available) at http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=33406

Archived