Hey Sylvia, Is your baby here yet?

Nooooooooooo, I kept checking the tracking # yesterday and last night and I think they kept that stinkin' thing in Kanses City for 24 hours! Goodness, I could have had her here by now!!! I went to bed last night at 10 and got up before 3 unable to sleep. I need an intervention!!! Mike is off Monday so that's a "good thing," Martha Stewart! I taught quilting class last night in "The Room!" I would stand an imagine her there with us! Now, I am in a bad mood. BAD!

Guest Linda S

Oh Sylvia - I'm sorry she's taking so long to get there, but it's comforting to know that someone is as nuts as I am when waiting for a big purchase to arrive!

Huge HUGS, Sylvia..... mind games kill me and just today, himself has said no, we can't afford, ok, I understand, then he says well get the info... now it's yes lets try to go... should be fun, don't spend any money.... as IF, when I don't get a dollar from him without asking.. then waiting..

Your Honey is waiting along the way so it will get special handling... Just think of that.

"Missy" is spending the night in Little Rock. She is now a bit closer. I don't this ABF ships on Saturday so I guess she will vacation in Little Rock (pretty city) until Monday. At least now she can hear some "Southern Talkin Folks!" Wonder if she is confused......she's in a complete other world....won't be long now til she can smell the magnolias.....

Guest Linda S

LOL - Sylvia - just make sure you check all your boxes thoroughly when ABF brings them. My driver mistakenly left me an upholstered chair instead of my rails!! I was NOT a happy camper, but he was nice when he came back with them.

An upholstered chair????? how funny!!! Was it good looking??? Did it match your decor? Did you get to keep it????? Linda, when Lenni arrived back in the day, the driver did not know how many boxes to leave and almost kept my frame ends/legs. I had to have him sift throught all the parcels on his truck to find my legs. Ha!!! an upholstered chair!!!!! BTW, I am 1/2 way into a bottle of Austi and in a much better mood. Tomorrow will be another story!!!!! :P:P just think, that driver almost cheated folks out of your amazing talent!!!!!!

Hope your Milli arrives on Monday. My machine was a couple of days late because the freight company kept hauling her around the countryside with the excuse they couldn't bring a big truck into our street because of a low wire. But the truck she arrived in was pretty big.

Just breathe deeply and she will arrive soon.

Sylvia, i think this is worse than going through labor for pete's sake....get on with it already...start pushing a little harder.... make that baby come out...it's all up to you now....lol...Can't wait to hear you received your new baby soon. Don't forget to take pics of it coming off the truck. I did that...wanted to remember this beautiful event forever...lol...

Sylvia, I am in the same boat with you. My new toy was supposed to be delivered today but she is spending the weekend in Kansas City--if that is really where she is. The freight company couldn't find it for a bit today. Don't know what I'll do if she doesn't arrive on Monday. This waiting stinks

Liz

Archived