Prodigy long arm any good?

Gosh I don't know much about it but the thing I have heard over and over is.......buy the best that you can afford at the time. Do lot's of research and test drive as many as possible. Don't rule out buying a used machine to get more bang for your buck. Good luck and enjoy whatever you decide on!

Here's a link to a previous discussion about the Prodigy machines.

http://apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=25835&page=1#pid332499

Cheri and Kristina are right, do your research, try as many different machines as you can, and then buy the best that you can afford. You can buy a very good used APQS machine for the cost of a Prodigy and there are a number of them (Millies and Lennis) that have been posted on this forum recently that are for sale. If you get a used or green machine from APQS they come with a 1 year warranty. The support that we get from APQS is top notch, including help on the weekends through the forum. Good luck with your search and regardless of the brand of machine that you choose, you are always welcome here on the forum.

I own and use a Prodigy 24" arm machine and frame. If you want to contact me via email, click on the email icon at the bottom of this message, or send me a U2U.

I love my ProdigyQuilter, but I loved my older APQS Ulitimate II before I sold it to upgrade to the ProdigyQuilter. So, I'm loyal to both brands in a way.

;)

Archived